Buy a Gift Voucher
Paint & Sip for Teams or Parties!
Art activities for small and medium sized groups
Get artsy with your mates!
Classe Petit’s Art Parties bring colleagues, family and friends together over a relaxing paint and sip afternoon, or an interactive team building experience (a.k.a. art-based activities that will make you giggle til you drop!).
Whether you're hosting a fundraiser, celebrating a special occasion, the end of the year, or just wanting to have some good ol’ fashioned fun, we can help you craft an enjoyable experience.
Here's some information to get you started:
- We can host anywhere from 4 to 20 people!
- You are welcome to BYO food and drinks - we can provide the glassware
- 2.5 hours of painting time, including a short demo and lots of 1-on-1 feedback. All materials and aprons provided.
- Absolutely NO creative skills needed! Our events suit complete beginners.
- Choose from over 20 painting options (we recommend something abstract for maximum fun)
- We take bookings for weeknights (from 5pm) and weekends (9am to 9pm).
- A minimum spend of $600 is required for groups smaller than 10.
“Working with Classe Petit was incredibly easy and helped contribute to the success of our fundraiser. Sheng brought my custom painting vision to life and her professionalism made her an absolute pleasure to work with. The event ran smoothly and I attribute a lot of it to Sheng – the venue was amazing, the atmosphere of the day was fun, and we raised more money than I could have hoped!”
- Cindy Thang, Human and Hope Association Inc.
“A big thank you to Sheng from Classe Petit for hosting a private art class for my girlfriends and I at my own work space. We all had a ball and everyone was really enjoying the challenge and creative freedom the class offered. We painted, ate and socialised the whole class and it made for a really enjoyable social event among friends.”
- Casey Osborne, Tillda Flowers
We also offer paint and sip events in the Yarra Valley wine region, if you want something a little fancy -- email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Note: We only issue full refunds for cancellations made more than 7 days prior to the event date. You will receive an 80% refund off the total fee for short notice cancellations (< 7 days).
- Basic skills on how to start sketching / painting with acrylics
- Learn about modern art and famous artists, from Pablo Picasso to Gustav Klimt
- Learn from the masters by creating your own version of their artwork
- All art materials and aprons provided. Take home your masterpiece!
- A small selection of wine and tea can be provided upon request. Otherwise you are welcome to BYO drinks and food.
- A fun creative experience to remember! :-)
- Just your enthusiasm!
Casual dress code. Aprons provided.
Groups or teams looking for some creative fun!
-- For all public classes and workshops --
We can only issue refunds for any cancellations made at least 72 hours (3 days) prior to the start of the event. If you would like to transfer to another session, we require at least 48 hours' notice before the event. You are always welcome to send a friend along and use the ticket in your name if you are not able to attend.
For groups of 5 and larger, we require at least 7 days notice for any refunds or transfer requests.
All classes require a minimum of 8 participants to go ahead. If we need to cancel an event due to low enrolment or unexpected circumstances, we will notify you immediately via email and mobile. Your ticket will automatically be transferred to the next painting session, but you can request any alternative event.
-- For private events --
We only issue full refunds for cancellations made more than 7 days prior to the event date. You will receive an 80% refund off the total fee for short notice cancellations (< 7 days).
Classe Petit requires 72 hours notice via email (email@example.com) prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund, or 48 hours notice for a transfer. For group bookings of 5 and larger, we require at least 7 days notice for full refunds or transfers.
Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers.